- Bachelor of Laws from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2019.
- Extension Course in Personal Data Protection: far beyond the LGPD, through Data Privacy Brasil, 2020.
- Post-Graduation in Digital Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ) in partnership with Instituto de Tecnologia e Sociedade do Rio (ITS-RIO), ongoing.
Worked in small and large law firms, with an emphasis on Civil Law, in the litigation area and in Business and Labor, in the advisory area. She worked as a legal consultant in projects to implement the General Data Protection Law (LGPD) for technology companies.
- Article “Tax and Banking Secrecy and the LGPD: Fundamental Right to Informational Self-Determination in the Scope of Tax Law” (co-authored with André Catta Preta Federighi). Banking and Capital Markets Magazine, Revista dos Tribunais & Thomson Reuters, September 2020. (This article is cited as a reference in LGPD in the “Selected Bibliographies” document of the Superior Court of Justice – STJ, which compiled relevant academic works from written between 2017 and 2020).
- Article “The Use of Personal Data to Combat COVID-19: Lessons from International Experience” (co-authored with Claudio Finkelstein & André Catta Preta Federighi). Brazilian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law, August 2020.
- Article “Lack of Compliance with the Right to Privacy and Data Protection in Combating COVID-19” (co-authored with Clarisse Laupman Ferraz Lima). Book “Human Rights in Times of Pandemia”, Instituto Memória Editora, June 2020.
- Article “Data Protection of Natural Persons in the Digital Age: An Analysis of International Normative Development in the Face of the Principle of Privacy”. Book “DIGE – International Law and Economic Globalization: Volume 2”, Arraes Editores, June 2020.
- Volunteer undergraduate academic assistant in the Department of Diffuse and Collective Rights and International Relations at PUC-SP, in 2020.