- Bachelor of Laws from Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), 2009.
- Bachelor of Accounting at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais (PUC-Minas), 2020.
- Law School Scholar at Facoltà di Giurisprudenza dell’Università degli Studi di Bologna (Unibo), 2007.
- Postgraduated in Business Law from Instituto de Educação Continuada da Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais (IEC PUC-Minas), 2010.
Since 2009, she has worked in medium and large law firms in São Paulo and Belo Horizonte, advising clients of various sizes and sectors on tax matters involved in transactions, including corporate reorganizations, international deals and tax planning.
- Professor of the “Tax Planning” course of the Corporate Law Professional Development in Corporate Law offered by IEC-PUC Minas, 2017.