- Bachelor of Laws from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, 2003.
- Post-graduation in structures and business operations from Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo (FGV-SP), 2019.
Felipe was a partner and associate in medium and large firms in São Paulo. With great practical sense, reconciling legal knowledge with business reality, he has performed numerous legal audits and advised clients of different sizes in business negotiations of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations in the most diverse market segments. He has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, such as distribution, agency, supply of products and services, as well as engineering and construction related contracts, including works contracts, EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and EPCM (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management), among others. Also has experience in legal department of client companies.
- Article “Acquiring Business in Brazil”, The Legal Alliance of the Americas, 2016
- Article “Setting Up a Business in Brazil”, The Legal Alliance of the Americas, 2016
- Recognized, in 2013, in the corporate and M&A practice area by the Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA).
- Recommended, in 2019and previous years, by The Legal 500 in the Corporate and M&A precitce area.