Mergers And Acquisitions
Our professionals have been working for over 20 years giving advice to companies, family groups and investors in mergers and acquisitions of different sizes and business industries, with close relationships and exclusive dedication to our clients. Our expertise in this area includes:
- Conducting legal audits in target companies focusing on corporate, contractual, intellectual and industrial property, real estate, tax, labour, environmental, civil litigation, environmental, regulatory, competitive, anticorruption and compliance aspects, among others;
- Assistance in the purchase and sale of equity interests, assets and establishments, investment transactions, divestment, venture capital, private equity, as well as in the drafting and negotiation of the respective contracts and other legal instruments;
- Creation of joint ventures, consortiums, holding companies, special-purpose entities and other types of partnerships;
- Assistance in transactions of merger, takeover, spin-off, corporate conversion, asset checking, capital increase and reduction;
- Corporate structuring of economic groups; and Obtaining of the approvals required for the completion of transactions before the Administrative Council for Economic Defence (CADE) and regulatory agencies.