Privacy And Data Protection
The protection of personal data in Brazil has been in a new stage since the enactment of the General Personal Data Protection Law (“LGPD”) in 2018. The main purpose of this law was to establish how organizations in general (both public and private) should behave when collecting, storing and using personal data. The modifications presented by the LGPD are deep and affect virtually every sector of the economy, having impact on situations ranging from supplier-consumer to labour relations. The adaptation of companies and government agencies to the new law is absolutely vital.
- Legal assistance in the drafting of privacy policies;
- Assistance in the adaptation of Brazilian companies to the Brazilian and European legislations (GDPR);
- Review of agreements and documents for adequacy with the LGPD;
- Drafting of internal policies in connection with the treatment of personal data;
- Consulting on personal data procedures and flows;
- Assistance in safety incidents;
- Conduction of team training;
- Defence of the client before authorities.