Our professionals are skilled to assist both domestic and foreign clients in structuring their business in Brazil, as well as to propose legal solutions in the corporate area, both in business routines and in specific transactions and projects, including:
- Incorporation, daily routine and dissolution of simple companies, commercial companies (both limited liability and joint-stock companies), limited-liability individual companies (EIRELI) and associations, with the drafting of the corresponding corporate documents;
- Drafting of shareholders’ agreements, quotaholders’ agreements and pooling agreements in general;
- Attendance in meetings of quotaholders, shareholders and associates;
- Consulting in legal aspects related to corporate governance and corporate litigation;
- Drafting of regulations and internal policies of management, executive and consulting bodies;
- Assistance in the obtaining of authorizations, licenses, registrations and enrolments on behalf of clients and their products before public bodies and regulating agencies, including the Ministry of Agriculture, Cattle-Raising and Supply (MAPA) and the Sanitary Inspection National Agency (ANVISA); and Registration of direct foreign investments and financial transactions with the Electronic Declaratory Record (RDE) of the Information System of the Central Bank (SISBACEN).